Thursday, December 30, 2004

Finish Line

I can see the finish line now! It's....a couple months behind me. I've beaten the game Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. It was the best console game I've played. My only critical comments are:

1. How hard some of it is (just kidding, that's what Splinter Cell is supposed to be)

2. The game was too short. It seemed a little awkward. Good levels and missions. I just feel that the storyline could have used another twist to add to the suspense. Always more suspese I ask for. Enough till I explode....

I highly recommend the game, not to mention the first one as well. Clancy, you're a genius.

By the way, I've also just finished reading "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell" written by (some guy named) David Michaels. I read this book in four days flat. Couldn't stop reading, it was suspensful and lively. The characters were believeable, and it wasn't like a video game. This had much more depth, to go along with the Splinter Cellish blend of stealth action and a hurricane of a plot.

I find myself out of Splinter Cell things to do. Suddenly the room gets very small...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

Anonymous said...

The best driving game Sean is Burn Out.Every Tuesday is me and my friend Jim game dayI We don't have to work,so that the fun day .. Anyway Burn Out Revenge is a total blast to play. So if you haven't played get Finish Line. Anyway take care also visit my site microsoft game systems .Well my playstation is calling got to go!